In systems Integration we focus on the implementation of processes and people whilst offering support to the varying elements of Technology implementation, specifically the Technology provided by a 3rd party supplier.
In our experience one of the biggest problems faced is the disconnect between Processes, People and Technology. All too often the client’s internal processes, expectations and understanding differ to that of the 3rd party supplier(s), creating misalignment that results in miss communication, delays and added costs. The systems Integration team have extensive experience at managing these relationships, removing disconnects, aligning expectations, and ensuring that progress is subsequently kept on track and on budget.
Due to the technical skillsets on offer, the team not only supports you off-site with management, but also on-site, where experienced testing is executed and reported, and a “roll your sleeves up” approach ensures a “one team” approach to getting the project done.
Our highly dedicated team can support your business in the following areas:
- Test, Requirements & Risk Management
- Security Validations
- Technical Support of integrated Explosive Detection Systems in Hold Baggage, Cabin Baggage, and Cargo.
- Technical & Operational Assurance
- Witness & Acceptance Testing
- Root Cause Analysis & Troubleshooting
- Proving of operational and contingency processes
- Test Script Development
- Document Reviews
- Quality inspections
- Risk & Impact Assessments
- System Surveys & Trials
- Stakeholder & Project Management