Wise was set up in 2015, supporting airports and their suppliers in integrating and testing baggage screening equipment. In 2022 we are a company that specialises in the development and end-to-end delivery of controls, automation, and data tooling.
The Junior Control Test Engineer (CTE) will thoroughly test our control systems and bring innovative ideas on how we approach testing. They will test and record results, raise and close defects and feedback improvements to the development team. They will contribute to the test library and deliver test documentation for our in-house testing and acceptance testing regime. They will mostly perform the pre-site (factory) testing but support our integrated and site testing. They will support the development team where applicable.
The Junior CTE is responsible for:
- Contributing to and maintaining the test library, test laboratory, hardware, software and tooling
- Scheduling of test artefacts
- Adhering to internal test processes and procedures
- Performing internal pre-site testing inc. factory acceptance testing (FAT/IFAT)
- Supporting site testing when required